Monday, August 2, 2010

Short & Caught: 1-800 Squeeze A Bear


The bears didn't stand a chance today and the Real Bwahahas are starting to come out on a day where the world's stock markets seemed to conspire to squeeze out each and every short. Brent crude was up +3.53% and the London Alpha Males are back in full force, propping up FTSE and GBP/USD, which had a very strong stop-run up to 1.5880's. I will hate them forever for leaving me out of the ride, but I can't blame them for my BCS profits, which are getting very, very charming. I wouldn't be surprised if we hit the BCS 52WH very soon, but I'm still keeping an eye on BAC as well. If BCS so much as blinks, I'll have to be ready to move, but I think we've got a very strong case here for staying the course.

I'd say this rally was beautifully executed. DJIA closed so very near the quintessential 10,700 level. S&P 500 has managed to close above 1100 on several sessions now. FTSE closed nearly at 5400. If Nikkei manages to conquer Mount 10,000, my heart will be soaring during my Holiday (Celebrate).

I'm flying tomorrow through LHR, my fourth home. You know you'll miss me, but you know I'll miss you too! Yes, I will... Sultan BCS... Prince Harry... and of course, my darlingest London Alpha Males and Spicy Sultry Scintillating Citifrog.

+2.38% on the SBA
+2.57% on the Roth IRA



No comments: