Thursday, July 1, 2010

Chop, Chop, Chop... Make Money with Me Tomorrow...


I'm so ticked off!

Finally, I got into another GBP/JPY long at 132.18 last night. The trade was about +25 pips before I decided I needed to get to bed. I left it open and set a limit at 133.03. My Lunchtime Fun session today was no fun. My trade got to about -60 pips... and at times, even worse. But I held on because this is GBP/JPY. A 60 pip move is nothing.

Anyway, when I got home, I noticed I was suddenly in profit again - nothing major. About 15 pips and I experienced some slippage, so only got 11 pips. It looked like it was going to retrace and the GOL, who I now hate forever, were out celebrating their GBP/USD resurgence at the pub already. I hate them with all my chart! Every chart from the 15 minute intervals all the way through to the Weekly. This is a divorce waiting to happen! We've been in an on-again, off-again pipless marriage since the beginning of March and my account's the only one getting burned here. LOL.

I'm ready for more lots! I think I really am!

So if you want to know in 3:09 what forex trading is all about,
this video on making baba ganoush about sums it up.

Sorry, but isn't it? Chop, chop, chop! LOL.

In case anyone didn't realise, tomorrow's Non-Farm Pay Day! And I, for one, want to get paid! In order to have a winning attitude, we all have to be thinking: if my forex broker's happy, I'm happy. Yes, as Allotta from China might say, the forex broker always comes first.

Seriously. You'll start enjoying prices from a different angle.

Happy NFPs!!


No comments: