Wednesday, July 7, 2010

MF GBP/USD Weekly Chart



I hate this [Ministry of Finance + Bona Fide Oedipus Complex] GBP/USD Weekly Chart! I hate it. And I hate how I got the market bottom. OK, I'm done spewing venom...



Notice the corresponding RSI resistance. If it breaks above that RSI resistance, the GOL will most likely be majorly alpha again. I'm thinking we could get to 1.65 soon. I wonder if it'll be fast and furious.



My plan is to buy on a retracement as usual, but it's so hard not to want to jump on them already. I'm going to put myself out there and place a buy around 1.45 - or possibly higher. Only my BFF forex broker will know my secret levels. I'm sure I'll have to pay up though. The GOL are getting ready for their annual multi-week summer holiday. So, they'll want their GBP to be as alpha as they are, wouldn't they?

I shall straddle them and see what they do at 1.54. If they're alpha there, my trading legs will have to be fast and furious too!







No comments: