Thursday, November 5, 2009

Why Do I Do This to Myself?

Note to self: no more news trading... especially not trades that involve the Stop & Reverse...

Why do I do this to myself?

Maybe that guy who read me like a book was right. Maybe I do secretly like difficulties. Who else could spend hours upon hours just making +3%? If I continue to miss any beauty sleep, I'm going to look 50 by the time I turn 31.

If I'm not feeling any less bitter tomorrow, I'm going to have to force myself to take a few days off. And my favourite day of the week is Friday, my lunchtime date with the Guys of London and the Men of New York.

I'm focusing on three setups from now on:

1. Little Black Dress (bearish divergence)
2. Little Red Dress (bullish divergence)
3. Buy 1 Get 1 Free (second pattern break following a failed pattern break)

No comments: