Friday, November 13, 2009

ForexDiva: Now Accepting Fraidy Cat Buttons

My USD/CHF short last night would have worked out if I hadn't:

a. been a top-notch fraidy cat
b. used Stop & Reverse without any level of forethought
c. required beauty sleep
d. all of the above

It didn't quite reach my target yet, but the profit probably would have been better than most of my other trades. I woke up yesterday and the first interesting thought that popped in my head was I have to stop being such a fraidy cat. Easier said, I say.

If I have the audacity to send ABK a collection notice for a very small sum, I must have the audacity to stop doubting my trade setups.

But I did learn from this trade and I'm saving my energy for another round next week. Market correlations are major and I need to invest more time learning about these!

Hopefully, next week will be much less bitter and far more optimistic. There's enough bitterness already, isn't there?

No comments: