Thursday, November 12, 2009

I'm Surprised I Didn't Get Charged With Reckless Endangerment...

...of my trading account, that is. I think I'm more emotional than I realised and definitely more bitter than one of those poison pills.

Today was another one of my Stop & Reverse Days.

At least my BAC credit line incident had a bit of a happy ending. My credit line on one of the accounts has been restored.

In another bitter rage, I sent ABK a collection notice for the bond issue that I own. What? If they can exercise their First Amendment rights, I can exercise my bondholder rights under the Trust Indenture Act of 1939.

What was my Stop & Reverse all about?

I shorted USD/CHF based on a very terrible DJIA performance. All risk assets across the board seemed to be underperformers today, and so the light bulb went on and I thought safe haven again.

So is the safe haven to be USD or is it to be CHF? That was the question. I noticed the price action that I like seeing on charts, but kept doubting myself.

I'm now short again and targeting the 1.0113 area.

Oh, pretty please! Never mind. Praying rarely works in trading. In fact, I'd be better off trading more carefully. No one wants to end up being a trading slut!

I should definitely try being much more selective about positions from now on.

No comments: