Monday, November 9, 2009

The Excitement Begins!

The new trading week is here and after a fairly disastrous trading week last week, I am looking forward to turning the page and writing some new, more hopeful notes in my trading journal.

I had a nightmare last night about BAC going to 16 and missing out on all the extra profits. But I'm looking for an opportunity to add more to BAC and C over the next few months.

Debt obliteration or profits? Debt obliteration or profits? Difficult to decide, but I've been focused on profits the past few years and this mindset has slowed my debt obliteration tremendously. The market will still be here after my debt obliteration. So, I'm going to have to stick to Le Grand Plan and continue the slow and arduous process.

I'm excited about a few forex charts, including a Buy 1 Get 1 Free pattern I see on EUR/USD as well as a very precarious looking USD/CHF.

Let the volatility begin!

No comments: