Monday, November 30, 2009

Whoa... 'Tis the Season To Be Shopping!

There are still companies trading below their book values in this market?! I thought those were extinct already, but 'tis true and 'tis delectable as hot cocoa! I found just one so far, but one's enough! I am going to keep mum on this so no one else buys it up before I get a chance to. Ever since I saw that Vikram Pandit video where he talked about arbitrage, I've decided I have to be much more mysterious.

If only I wasn't so into PDO now, I'd buy it right away. But 'tis still the season to be shopping.

I'm going to go OTT overboard with my online shopping later today. It seems like my portfolio's not the only thing that's some 40% off.

Today, I'm also eyeing USD/CHF. I'm also going to look at gold and oil, which has been one of my better habits lately. Gold and oil, let me count the ways...

No comments: