Monday, October 25, 2010

We Want Her On Our Team!


Sorry I couldn't blah earlier. I had to spend some time brushing up my resume so that it could hopefully make a "We want her on our team!" impression on someone in the near future.

I haven't been doing enough homework lately. Usually, I like to spend the weekend researching my next trend, but what's the point when all I do is ride it on the way up and neglect to sell it on the way down? In a way, I am glad I took action by selling CENX even though it seems to be on its way up again. It was an emotional decision, but a real-life decision. So if you ever wonder why price happens, it's because of these emotional decisions occurring on a micro-managerial level.

As I've mentioned before, my focus is now on recovering with BAC and C and I've taken one extra step towards that goal today by getting into some more BAC. It's one of the three stocks starting with a B that I'd mentioned in my earlier post. I seem to have forgotten my trading discipline here as I recall wanting to buy only when S&P gets to 1000 again.

+1.58% on the SBA
+0.74% on the Roth IRA


My Should I Stay or Should I Go dilemma is still on. And what really gets to me is why I can't convince my boss that I am worth what I've asked for. It drives me insane, actually.


No comments: