Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sorry I'm Late, Professor...

... but not that much to report anyway. Today's report card was not very exciting, but Alan Greenspan wrote an interesting opinion piece in FT, which I have yet to read carefully. That photo they used of him on the front page of FT.com isn't very flattering, though.

+0.57% on the SBA
-0.55% on the Roth IRA

Overall, down for the day...

It looks like there's an Andrews Pitchfork Formation on the one-year Brent Crude chart. If we see a break above the median line, located at about the current price of $85.15, then it could be very bullish and catapult us towards $90. But will we see $75 first? I think it depends a bit on the horizontal support of $80, which was previously resistance.

Either way, we're at a critical juncture. If only I could half-in half-out with CENX. If oil zooms, the bears are doomed and we could see CENX move us higher even more quickly. +28% on nothing is still nothing. I would need an even bigger price escalation to justify staying in the trade for an extended period of time. I love semi quote unquoting Bernanke!

No comments: