Thursday, October 1, 2009

Je M'Appelle ForexDiva

Just when I thought I might as well take some time to learn some French beyond Hermes et un cafe s'il vous plait, I've been awaken from my beauty sleep - and not by a prince turned frog.

After months of inactivity, I'm seeing some of the forex market footprints that I recognise. Is my charming yet seductively smokin' hot knight in shining armour just around the corner? He wouldn't happen to be... Bernanke or Tim Geithner would he?

Oooh... this puts me in a much more gung ho mood!

I'm going to start doing a new section called Shut Up & Trade. This will be a trading journal type thing where I list out all my practice trades with exact entry and exit levels as well as a trade review. If you want to make a good trade, just do the opposite of what I'm doing. LOL.

Change or be changed is what they say. Here I am sitting on my laurels all summer. I've got to start doing some more homework. And this is it! I'll test out different pairs and be much more experimental. I won't just be all Little Black Dress and Little Red Dress.

Champagne? Oui.

Profitability? S'il vous plait.

I don't know why I'm in such a good mood considering that my portfolio's down -2.86%, but I suppose the French language is just very poetic.

On the fashion front, the weather is just about right to pull out the Burberry Trench Coat. If only I wasn't so poor, I'd perhaps be able to afford one... Someday...

No comments: