Thursday, October 15, 2009

All Talk No Action, Trade Review 141009


This cannot happen again! I didn't get in this trade and again, I missed out big time. I'm not even going to pretend that I tried very much to get into the trade. After my blog yesterday, I basically waited not even two candles and shut my trading platform down. My lack of self-confidence had a lot to do with it, but at the same time, I really believe that a good trader probably wouldn't get very much sleep.

If I were a Hell's Kitchen contestant, Gordon Ramsay would not only be shouting expletives at me, but telling me: "Not good enough, ForexDiva! Now take off your jacket and leave Hell's Kitchen." Thankfully, my cooking is better than my trading, but I'd much rather be making some extra money at this point, although I'd imagine it would be possible to be both a great cook and a great trader.

Anyway, I digress and am skirting the issue. From now on, I've either got to set a trade alert or learn to programme my own automatic trading strategy. I hadn't even realised there could be so many good forex trading opportunities until I started doing this All Talk No Action online trading journal of mine.

I am such a semi-trader! This has got to change.

No comments: