Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Shut Up & Trade, Volume 271009: Something Kinda Ooooh...?










USD/CAD 15 minute


Things are lining up here...


Rusty said money has been flowing out of the equities market and into the commodities market.

So, I looked at a few commodities currency pairs et voila! Profit potential everywhere. Oil is potentially bearish to me, so I'm looking to short commodities currencies.


USD/CAD seems a bit more convincing...

I am trying not to be prejudicial / prejudgmental / bias-ist (?) here... I have to look for levels from both sides...

But, it seems like USD/CAD has been in a bit of an uptrend for quite a few days now, so there must be a lot of stops building up there too.

The question is… do I have to wait for oil to break down before I sell USD/CAD?

Pondering aside...

Shorted @ 1.0641
Stop above 1.0668
Limit = 1.056


I don't know whether USD/CAD is one of those slow pairs, but if it is, I'd probably need to go back to JPY crosses again. Not a very patient woman.

Yeah, seems like this pair doesn't move very much either.

Arrggghhh... not another few hours in a trade. I like the wham, bam, thank you ma'am ones...

In the meantime, this song Something Kinda Ooooh... totally was written for Harry Winston, especially since he brought my portfolio down another -1.27% today!

Gosh, I didn't do the wrong trade did I?? Was I supposed to go long? Bimbo? It wouldn't be a first... OK, whatever, I'll just stay in the trade and see what happens...






No comments: