Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Shut Up & Trade, Volume 061009






Ooohhh... buy 1 get 1 free?


This pattern on the USD/CHF 15 minute looks awfully familiar.


Yesterday, I wanted to go long and only someone crazy would go long again after encountering the abject failure top flop scenario I encountered yesterday.


But this looks like a buy 1 get 1 free offer to me - something to seriously consider.


For one, MACD support seems to be prominent. Things might be different this time around since MACD is getting stronger.


I'm thinking a break above 1.0283 warrants a long with a stop below 1.026 and a target of 1.036 with a conservative trailing stop.


I'd add a Scene 2 to this trade setup: break below 1.0236 and it could be deja vu. Short @ 1.023 and target 1.017 with an initial stop at 1.0247, trailing conservatively along the way.

I'll try and try again... One day I'll make it!

At the least, I'll learn from it!

No comments: