Friday, October 9, 2009

I'm Done With KO...

Sold it at a very, very minor profit. But I'm going on with my debt obliteration process. If I hadn't done the whole Big Holiday thing this year, I would have been about 5 figures better off. Yes, I really know how to spend!

Honestly, KO was a good way to save some cash. If I'd had the cash in hand, I would have probably traded my cash for some trash.

This is a time where I'm focusing on paring down all the excess baggage from my life. I'm already getting ready for the New Year as December is practically around the corner. Isn't everyone looking forward to a new year?

My HWD position is also back on track, which gets me very excited. However, I'm definitely looking to keep HWD for the long term. It's my absolute favourite position so far - other than BAC and perhaps NYX.

C is another story...

No comments: