Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Round Two...

Wow, if this is the Buy the Dip Moment I was waiting for, it sure does hurt. -4.03% today. Definitely hard to swallow and a doubly painful day considering the breakdown in commodities currencies that I missed by bimboly trading in the wrong direction. Oh, my trading attempts really are futile. Will I ever make a good trade?

I'm going to try again because it's certainly too late to stop now.

Harry Winston? He hated my serenading too, turning into the hero that ran -10.81% the other direction whilst I was all damsel in distress.

I think I'm going to try to keep the powder dry like the Guys of London like to say. Am I going to seem too conservative if I say I want to wait for a 50% retracement to buy anything now?

High beta is not always going to be so fun, is it?

No comments: