Tuesday, February 1, 2011

That Was Some Horizontal Action on the ZZ Mattress...



Ra... ra... blah... blah... blah... Check this one out - haven't seen a Bad Romance like this for a while, and notice how most of the volume happened towards the end of the day:




If only I had been around to study whether the volume was in favour of the buyers or sellers. But I was out and about and didn't get to be my usual micro-managerial self. One thing's for sure: tomorrow's most probably going to be a big day for ZZ and we're most likely going to see some hot vertical action to match today's horizontal foreplay since ISM Manufacturing's out tomorrow. May I count you in?

Today, my portfolio was definitely in:

+1.61% on the SBA
+1.23% on the Roth IRA

As long as Nikkei can float above 10,000, I'll continue riding this beautiful trendship. I'm going to pay attention to the JPY pairs though. According to FT.com, Nikkei is approximately 9.99% away from its 52WH of 11,408. Will we test that soon? The savvy GOLs will be the first to move if the market's not really on solid ground and when they do, I don't want to get left holding them like they do in Texas now, do I?


No comments: