Friday, February 18, 2011

Half In Half Out With the Sultan...


OK, HSFTs! I am trying something new with Sultan BCS. Options expiry is 19 February and I decided to half in half out with BCS. I sold a partial position at $21.39, which I originally entered at $16.55 in June 2010 (took me long enough to make that +29.24%) and am now looking to get into another banking sector stock with the moola between now and the rest of the month because I think it could be a good buying opportunity.

Whose trend do you think I want to ride the most?

Whether I get caught wearing La Perla or Agent Provacateur or nothing is now up to... I'm not telling - until I'm actually all positioned and ready for price action. But, if it were up to my one reader, I might as well be wearing nothing. If you guess correctly, then you get to make money with me! A lot of money...

What's up with Bernanke's comment about easy money not being the cause of capital fluctuations? We like our money easy, don't we? Oh, yes we do...

Report Card doesn't seem as easy as it should be though, but I've had a good week, so I do appreciate what the Ministers of Finance are doing for me:

+0.46% on the SBA (most recently rebalanced portfolio)
-0.47% on the Roth IRA

Happy Long Weekend, Professors!



No comments: