Thursday, September 30, 2010

Baa Ram EU...


I haven't been paying that much attention to currencies lately, but today, I realised that I still loathe those Ministers of Finance that sold GBP/USD and dragged down my salary on the EUR/USD back in May... They better not let me find out who they are - those Liberal Elite Forex Traders. So we're essentially back where we started at about the 1.57 level and the GOLs have come full circle, which is what they do best.

One would think that CENX's rush for gold with another push +2.01% would make up for it. CENX officially bolted out When A Man Loves A Woman to me, closing the day above $13. This is promising and I continue to eye the $14-16 range. If I manage to close out the trade at the 52WH, I'd be close to +80% on the trade. However, I'm going to have to continue watching oil and other commodities very closely.

Overall, I think if Bernanke decides to Quantitative Ease Our Pain, it should bode well for the equities market.

I have been feeling quite demoralised ever since I bet the subsistence farm on that GBP/USD trade. This could end up being the worst year ever for me. Everything but the fashion front has experienced some sort of upheaval, so if things continue to go downhill from here, I am going to have to make some very dramatic changes myself.

Once my PDO is done (in about two weeks' time), I am going to seek my revenge on the forex world at large. And it would be perfect timing too - with the CFTC regulations due to take effect. Lots of stops will have to be run... I will play with their numbers, unbutton their prices all the way to the 50% retracement level, and ride their trend!

Is anyone else wondering... whatever happened to Rusty?

Report Card for today... another F:

-0.70% on the SBA
-0.29% on the Roth IRA

I have got to work on the positioning a little bit more...



No comments: