Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Toyota's Hot, Hot, Hot!


Is my wallet getting big? I reckon it is...

SBA closed the day +8.86% thanks to my one and only, His Imperial Highness Harry Alpha Winston
Roth IRA a meagre +0.04% (spelling it like the GOLs... LOL)

CENX and HWD are like my Teenage Dream Team now. I was so scared that Harry would use the I love you, but I'm not in love with you excuse on me. Instead, it turned out to be our most enthralling position yet.

If we're headed into another bull run, which might be premature to declare, then my portfolio's stronger than it's been in a while - with the probable exception of LEHMQ, which has been unbearably dull even with Richard Fuld being so bold. Small position, potentially very big gain.

Shall I rename my blog to... ForexDiva's 2 Percent In Investing yet?

Let's see if this is sustainable first. This time around, we shall not count our chickens before they hatch.

I am keeping an eye on CENX especially since this could either be a nascent uptrend in the making or I'd have to take a very quick profit on it.

Does it matter that I'm still deep in a double digit loss with my SBA? As long as Harry, CENX, and the Crown Prince move in my favour, I still have a chance at becoming Miss Equities 2010 / the Sovereign That's No Longer In Debt / Junk Bond Queen / ForexDiva et al.

Oh, yes...



No comments: