Friday, September 3, 2010

Ditto...


... or not... At least, not when it comes to my dearly beloved HWD. Today, we had a bit of a disconnect as Harry got upgraded by RBC, broke yesterday's high, and subsequently got sold. HWD closed the week down -2.54% today after having had a stellar + amazing double digit daily gain yesterday. Today's action was far from ditto.

In Extended Hours Trading, I noticed a +2.15% pop on HWD, so hopefully, next week will see a continuation of Harry's Rise to Market Prominence.

I started out my day on a high as well, thinking about how I went from making [a certain amount of money] to now soon-to-be saving [a certain amount of money]. It's a complete turn-around and I keep telling myself I can cross the finish line. Now, I'm ending the day on a bit of a low, pondering about my brother. It's September and he should be going back to school soon. Now that the dust has settled a bit, I'm wondering if I should have taken a different approach recently.

I was the Woman Who Tried to Ride the GOL's Trend with A Bike-Sized Account, but worse yet, this year, I'll also go down as the Woman Who Stopped Her Brother From Pursuing Higher Education as well. That's a bit heavy, isn't it. I would have to borrow the money anyway, so it's either I get weighed down or my brother gets boxed in a low-wage situation until further notice.

I'm not sure I'm into giving away the subsistence farm anymore though...

-1.08% on the SBA (way below par... Nasdaq was the best-performer with +1.53%)
+2.31% on the Roth IRA


Everyone has something to look forward to, though. Starting some time next week, I'll be travelling for some time and will not be blahing so much - if at all.

Why do I get the feeling that you'll miss me, dear HSFTs? Don't run too many stops without me... I want some of the fun too!


No comments: