Thursday, September 2, 2010

Whoa Is Me...


I had to do a double take and I usually don't blah during the middle of a trading session, but with something like this happening, I can't help but be just a tiny bit smug and tell the bears Bwahaha!

My wish is Harry's command today and Harry's been brushing many of the right levels on volume that is about 6 times higher than normal, pushing prices +17.93% thus far. If we close like this, or even higher, this would be one nice ride! The Sovereign of Burgers, BKC, is stealing our thunder, though, with a prevailing +24.2% move.

And this morning, I was just saying to myself I'll buy HWD on a retracement.

Overall, my SBA's up over +8% just because HWD has proven once again how truly desirable it is to be high beta.

Stay tuned for more chart breaking news...


No comments: