Tuesday, August 24, 2010

This Makes Me Want A Swiss Bank Account More Than...

...that See You Later, Alligator Hermes Kelly wallet in the electric Bleu Roy (It's Not About the Shade, It's About the Style) colour...

I don't understand. If there are remarkable investments like NYSE:NGG around (8.45% dividend yield... 4.328 EPS) why are people fleeing to US Treasurys? Why?

I don't care as I haven't got the cash for a play like this... or do I? If I now sell two of my flailing positions, I could get into position with NGG.

I'm going to ponder this. Do I want the safety and security of being in those strong, muscular 8.45% dividend yield arms of NGG or do I want the unpredictable yet potentially romantic and occasionally infuriating smoking hot fiery passion of a High Beta HighFlyer?

Very potent question...

No comments: