Friday, June 11, 2010

Six Figures Over Night?


Things are getting exciting here at ForexDiva. I got home late today and opened my portfolio after the stock market closed.

I noticed I became six figures overnight due to my JBQ holdings. Cynical as I am, I thought it could very well be some wrong-button-pressin' computer glitch incident - and it most likely is. I put in orders to sell some of the bonds and got quoted with regular pricing, so declined to sell.

But how sweet it would be if this were my reality - six figures overnight. It's not real until we consummate the trade. And if there's a computer glitch to be taken advantage of, we get our Bwahaha HTELs out, throw caution to the wind, and attempt to sell! That is definitely not pure of heart, but if the order goes through, why shouldn't we take the six figures, right?

Back to reality... Right now, I'm still five figures, but I see the bankruptcy proceedings with the Lehman case painting a seemingly rosier picture. First, Lehman's suing JPM. Secondly, Lehman's auctioning its art collection. Finally, Lehman is planning to purchase some debt in valuable Park Avenue real estate that could have potential "significant upside." You've got my vote, Lehman!

This week, I was all I will sit out on the bench so I won't look like a wench with the GOL. This must be my worst line yet. LOL. I missed out on major pips! This leads me to believe that after getting really burned by the market, we will be inclined to being overly cautious, which in turn negatively affects our performance. Same thing happens when a rally starts making you feel that the forex market is our oyster and the TETSOB starts rearing its head and shoulders.

Yesterday:

+2.54% on the SBA
+2.51% on the Roth IRA

Today:

+0.21% on the SBA
-0.01% on the Roth IRA


Have a great weekend, BFF HSFTs!

Let's do some risk-takin', money-makin', chart-breakin' next week!

Oh, yes!


1 comment:

ForexDiva said...

Yes, STFU to you too. If you don't like my blog, stop effing reading it and posting comments that are way more useless than my trading.