Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hate Male... I'm A Barbie Girl...


So I've been getting more hate mail than John Mayer lately, leaving me wondering if I did something to offend some Chinese guy dollar bull's bearhood with my bimbo political incorrectness. That's the thing about Chinese guys though. They're so cowardly sometimes that they have to be all anonymous. If I've offended some Chinese guys, I apologise, although I'm still entitled to my point of view - just as whoever's posting anonymous hate mail is entitled to theirs... just not on my blog. As everyone should know by now, my TETSOB likes to be worshipped and my pips like to be brushed - just ever so slightly, every once in a while.

For those who hate me + my blog, you have a choice to switch it off. Turn off the RSS feed and stop visiting my blog. You know your life will be a trillion times duller without it. LOL.

I've been busy running around lately, so haven't been paying attention to luxury news that much. I can't believe I missed the launch of the Barbie by Stefano Canturi. This is now news that's practically older than me, but the necklace is to-die-for! Absolutely enchanting / innovative / gorgeous / compelling.

I should like a pink diamond... Stefano, why don't you cover me with diamonds?

Oh, but I shall buy my own as well! My secret mission is to become so rich I'll be the one asking for a prenup. Hush... it shall remain our secret, Harry Winston!

My portfolio does not agree so far in the day...

-1.74% on the SBA
-0.59% on the Roth IRA

I missed a perfectly sound JPY cross trade today by 51 pips... False modesty is difficult to maintain. I'm going to have to just get in at market prices if this continues. I'm dying for the GOL to fill my order already.


No comments: