Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Bank It & Thank It Everyday


I am not even going to allow myself to hope anymore! I thought BCS would rally some more and HWD would go a bit further north, but ended the day:

-2.2% on the SBA
-1.66% on the Roth IRA

My only Knight In Shining Armour was a long GBP/JPY position during my Lunchtime Fun with the GOL Session.

I banked 57.25 pips with my bike-sized account (no need to applaud), but still feel a bit sleepy and weepy. Hopefully, this is just the beginning of a new winning trendship for me. I'll learn to be grateful with my Bank It & Thank It Everyday Strategy. I'm now going to aim for at least one winning trade every day of the week with my forex trading.

See... I'm testing out a top secret new Honeygreen Moola-Making Moving Average. Do your own homework and just think round-the-clock fun...

I've also crystallised my Market-Dominating Strategy:

1. Four figures cash
2. Assess buying opportunities and buy
3. At +8% to +10%, move stop and review other potential buying opportunities
4. Switch over to Stock B once I get stopped out, or if an opportunity arises due to either earnings announcement, encouraging options movements in Stock B, or both
5. Reinvest original investment and place profit in separate savings account
6. Once profits amount to original investment, invest new stash of cash as well as original four figures over and over and over
7. Always think undervalued + overlooked
8. If necessary, I am not above resorting to hedging my portfolio in case of a bearish turn with a timely forex trade.

Doesn't that sound divine? Looking at this with my rose-coloured glasses, I could be banking four figures in profit very soon if I time everything right. My greatest challenge is to keep moving the cash. My financial complacency is a VBH (very bad habit).

I'm going to sound like a scratched up CD by announcing that we're at the critical 10,000 Maniacs level again on DJIA and Nikkei. Gold and oil have not moved much and miners such as BHP, RTP, X, and AA have gone down south today.

Something interesting I found today:

S&P TSX Global Mining Index

Blah... blah... blah...




No comments: