Thursday, June 24, 2010

It Couldn't Have Been Worse...


Much worse than my GBP/USD 15 minute chart, which has been my one and only for ages... If I hadn't decided to look at GBP/JPY yesterday, I would still be at a standstill.

-2.04% on the SBA
-2.70% on the Roth IRA

This time, it really, really hurts!

Chanel once said that if she ever gets to a point where she can't do anything more to a dress, she knows it has gotten to its worse possible state - or something to that effect. It always was a very inspiring statement to me because it reminds me to continue to evolve. But this is like my portfolio, isn't it?

I shall cheer myself up by listening to J'ai Fait Un RĂªve by Axelle Red. If you don't know French, you can easily mistake it for a song about something else. But translate the lyrics and you'll see it's actually not. The French! They make everything so alluring, but then when you try to get closer...

Kind of like how my portfolio is not the Moola-making Machine I thought it would be. I had my portfolio targeting all planned out and now I'm still not on a solid path of economic recovery. I shall have to figure out new and innovative positions that'll stimulate my economy faster and to greater satisfaction.

If you don't hear from me further, HSFTs, it could be because I've died a very young financial death. Still, I have a bona fide Hermes Kelly... It does not make my trading any less pathetic! I am clearly dying to wrap my trading legs around the very compelling Professors of Finance, my GOL. And because I've been focusing so much on this one pair, my judgment has been clouded. Tomorrow, I'm going to force myself to look at Franc.

I need something big to happen to me! Something big and exciting!! Something bold!! Something...

... that could happen with the next round of earnings announcements, coming to a stock exchange near you in July 2010.

BAC 16 July 2010
C 16 July 2010
MS 23 July 2010


If your stove needs to get turned on, try Faire Des Mamours (Soul Version).

I shall continue to keep my fingers and trading legs crossed - temporarily at least.


No comments: