Thursday, September 29, 2011

Imagine Meeting A Margin Call And Then A Few Days Later...


... getting put back up on the chopping block - then getting quote unquote stopped out. I've had that happen to me in the forex years ago.

So, if my intuition is right, it's either happened on JRCC - or is about to happen. This time, it'll be other traders rather than me. It broke a new low today - an evil low that was just 3 cents below the previous low.

Now, it appears a potential 5-day H&S pattern is forming on JRCC. If the right shoulder formation isn't disrupted, then I'm going to watch the H&S target - potentially averaging in there. Circa $3.56 is the all-time low on JRCC and occurred back in 2007, but now that EFSF is the market's new BFF, I think it's slightly safer to average in.

There is a tiny voice within me asking: what if it hits $3.56? So I'm undecided as to whether I should gun for the H&S target of around $6 - or whether I should wait and see if it hits $3.56?


No comments: