Monday, September 12, 2011

If There's A Kill, There's A Way

I've been experiencing mifi issues, so I'm blahing from my phone right now, which just shows if you're passionate enough about something, you'll find a way to make it happen in spite of the circumstances. Please excuse my formatting and any typos though. I'll get straight to the point! Am I ticked off with the bears and their sell hath no fury ways? Sure. But I also made a pretty important discovery - and that is a potential way to be in the market every day without being a bear! For we hate those short sellers, oh we do! If anyone thinks this will turn me into a bear, think again. We happened to close above my favourite level on CENX, PAL, and BCS today, although JRCC still remains weak. Overall, I nearly got baked, but I'm feeling a lot more relieved and slightly more bullish upon discovering that in the market, if there's a kill, there's a way! -0.74% SBA +0.15% Roth IRA +0.63% DJIA +1.10% Nasdaq +0.70% S&P... And tomorrow's kill? Could it be the bears? Get the market.cauldrons ready, market buddies!

No comments: