Friday, September 9, 2011

I Missed One Key Detail


I overlooked the G7 Meeting this weekend.

Right now, I really, truly hate my Roth IRA and I'm going to have to put my conniving, manipulative side to good use by scheming up ways to kick it into high gear.

I'm seeing triangles - but that's only based on the premise that there's going to be support. And right now, I can be as delusional as Obama.

But other than not being concrete enough, I thought Obama actually showed his patriotic side quite well. Who knew he could be so hawkish?

Do what Bill did minus Monica Lewinsky: free trade agreements, raise the minimum wage. Go one step further... there are more people using illegal drugs in the US (22 million) than there are unemployed (14 million). But there are more people consuming alcohol (133 million) than there are drug users and unemployed put together (36 million). I say raise taxes on alcohol, add free trade agreements, raise the minimum wage, economic incentives that make it easier for foreigners to invest in US real estate. If we really get desperate, legalise some forms of drug use like the Netherlands. (And obviously tax it.)

I'm going to do my part by watching support and resistance levels - and also praying that I'll be able to fly under the radar today. But with BAC, BCS, CENX, and JRCC on the balance sheet in a major way, things are looking heavy. I hope I don't get... smoked (gulp).


No comments: