Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I'm Just Slightly Perplexed...


Did I miss the Margin Fall? I put in an order to buy JRCC @ $0.99 today. Are we not going there?

Given the way that the bears have been selling us, I'm surprised we haven't seen 2008/2009 prices on some commodities yet. However, I'm going to sound like a bear here... the only thing we have to be cautious about is any potential bear flag formation. If this happens, then I'm ready for JRCC @ $0.99 and CENX @ $1.99.

Things now appear to be going in a better direction for my commodity plays though - including JRCC and CENX, which both closed 1 cent below its daily high. This should be a bullish sign, one that'll hopefully leave me with some peaceful slumber on my flight out of Hong Kong this afternoon. This will be the trip that I'll remember as The One Where I Was Long, Wrong, and In Hong Kong.

Oh, Men of New York... you missed me so much, did you? I'll tell you all about it when I get back...

+3.61% SBA
+4.16% Roth IRA (need a few more days of these to regain my reign)

+2.53% DJIA
+1.35% Nasdaq
+2.33% S&P

P.S. The only bit that worries me slightly is that Nasdaq wasn't able to outpace its counterparts, yet it closed only 2 points below its daily high. Let's see if the sell orders I put in, which will put all of my original positions in profit mode, will get hit.



No comments: