Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I Started Out the Day...


feeling pretty helpless and dejected after missing the opening sell. Retail sales disappointed, but the GOLs were still pushing prices higher with their optimistic rose-coloured but dark-framed glasses. So I thought... it's scary out there, but if the GOLs aren't compromising, I shouldn't either.

So I held onto my positions and the bulls united in declaring war on the bears, thinking if the 5-day 50% Fib levels hold, then there'll be financial liberty and justice for all.

We closed the day by knifing our way towards a powerful break of a highly stubborn resistance level at about $11.14 on CENX, which just opened the flood gates for further upside, reaching a new high and closing the day just 4 cents above the 5-day 50% Fib level and $0.105 above the daily 50% Fib level.

JRCC moved in a similar fashion, but closing just a mere $0.00885 below its daily 50% Fib level and about $0.15 higher than the 5-day 50% Fib level.

On the PAL front, we closed $0.05 above the daily 50% Fib and $0.04 above the 5-day 50% Fib.
I continue to remain in position, hoping for the best, but will be selling at the first chance I get since I want to be out of some positions right before Hong Kong. I need to play my cards right. I get one shot before Regulation T ties me up again, so if I sell at a level that's too low, I'll need to wait one week before more action.

My trading is playing its role of limiting my negative cash flow situation, boosting my confidence slightly, and just making me feel a lot more productive overall.

But my heart is in making my business grow - and showing the world what ForexDiva is all about. I'm working on new sales collateral, a new Web site, and a business plan to help me focus. I need to crystallise what I really want to be doing with my business. And HK will be another step forward for me.

+0.88% SBA
+1.07% Roth IRA

+1.27% DJIA
+1.60% Nasdaq
+1.35% S&P

Nasdaq closed above its 5-day 50% Fib level, so it appears we may have more bullishness ahead.

Will we make history tomorrow by taking out those 5-day highs? Who should we cast as Paul Revere in this epic made-for-television market drama? It appears both Bernanke and Trichet will speak tomorrow...


No comments: