Thursday, September 8, 2011

I Need To Be Very Careful


With today's buying spree, I am on the verge of investing too much capital. Even though it appears I've been trading a lot, till today, I have kept a bit of a buffer and have maintained my discipline. Technically, my investable capital has increased by about +32.7% with my recent profit-taking. However, if I invest it all, I also risk getting hit.

And now, I'm even trading imaginary trends. That's a very dangerous game - that is.

Not only did I miss my original bid of $11.11 on CENX by being a bit too bullish, I also bid JRCC up. I could go on the chopping block tomorrow because prices are still weak. If approval ratings are any indication, no one really believes in Obama anymore, so it could get bad tomorrow. The doubts are starting to surface, but if I'm right, the profit taking could get really fun too.

Still I would like to know: who $9.99'ed me on BCS? I didn't get to $9.99 anyone and I'm pretty ticked off about that!

My Roth IRA seems to be in a downwards spiral and I was so close to selling off NMR or MFG and getting into a hotter play, but something stopped me - maybe the 90-day Regulation T rule had something to do with it. If I'm going to sell, I'm going to try to sell on a day when the market's up because I would have a greater chance of getting a better price - maybe, sort of. So maybe, sort of is totally my thing with 9FM. We always say it. Sort of.


-1.37% SBA
-2.66% Roth IRA (I hate my Roth IRA and I need to shape it up!)

-1.04% DJIA
-0.78% Nasdaq
-1.06% S&P


Gotta get some lunch...


No comments: