Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Glasses Are Off: Where's the Professor?


It seems everyone got to the classroom a little early today and Professor Bernanke's class only starts at 1:30 pm.

Volume appears in favour of the bid side so far, but prices aren't moving much - with quiet whispers amongst the stock market studious spreading conjecture and contemplation about what could happen with today's market lecture. All ears are eager for 7 o'clock as the Principal has hinted at an extra credit assignment that can boost our score by many pips.

I'm concerned that I won't get to play in the sand today, but I'm in the pool with BCS already - and at the deeper end of the pool is BAC. Judging from the GOLs' reaction to LON:BARC today, it's slightly chilly out there. Anyone have a fluffy Ralph Lauren towel?

Did I get in the right play? It remains to be seen as my conniving JRCC and CENX potential retracement buy orders have yet to be hit. Will the market go straight up? And should I get in before class?



No comments: