Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Critical Thursday Morning Cheerleader Mistake...


C turned out to be such a good play for me. However, I made one critical Thursday Morning Cheerleader Mistake, which was I didn't sell my position in HWD in favour of another lot in C.

The way I now see it, I could be missing out on a lot of upwards price momentum that could potentially translate into another five figure position in the making with the right amount of shares.

The key word of course is potential. It's still just an APKS dream waiting to come true at the moment.

As for today:

+2.99% on the standard brokerage
+2.10% on the Roth IRA

I am trying not to let this inflate my TETSOB any further. Remember we're in a bull market run and a bull market always makes everyone feel so smart. However, since I know I'm bimbo, I'm going to control my TETSOB (and emotional volatility) first.

Third day in a row of trading volume in C running above 1 billion. Is this going to be a given from now on?


No comments: