Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Darling, Save Me!


I'm back from beautiful CHF Land, where I saw a minimum of 6 different women with Hermes Birkins within the span of two days, and after several chaste encounters with Tall European Men who turned out to be meek and weak, I was just thinking yesterday: are there any real men left in this world? Turns out, they're all in the US and they're all long USD! Guys of London, you're not half the pound I thought you were...

I got back, opened my trading platforms, and was appalled at how I let my GBP/USD long trade get to this level of devastation and desperation. I promised myself I would be trading myself out of this mess and after a retracement that brought my account back to -50 pips from -135 pips, I was all happy and eyeing the Rolex instead of the forex. What a mistake!

Now I'm -265 pips and I am wondering out loud, with all my heart, who's going to save me?

Darling, save me, I say...
and there Alistair Darling was with his modest and debonair budget!

I am planning a hedge. Please don't let me die young and Hermes Kelly-less...
They are the Men of New York and they don't do small pips either!

1 comment:

ForexDiva said...

Wow, that's deep... and I'm bimbo, so I don't get it?