Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bimbo Limbo


Apparently, no one else traded FOMC. The price action wasn't even that intense. Instead of going for GBP/USD, I went for two high volatility pairs during my lunchtime fun session. I'm in bimbo limbo after taking profit on two My Little Pony forex trades today for a total profit of about 33 pips, which means I've still got two open positions.

My life all of a sudden revolves around trading and I even had a dream about meeting Brian Dolan and asking for his autograph last night. Seriously! This is definitely a sign that I should be getting a life. Thankfully, just a few more days until I visit the Land of Neutrality.

It was a rather good trading day overall:

+1.98% on the standard brokerage
+2.68% on the Roth IRA

Just a few more weeks and we'll get earnings announcements from the major banks. On my potential trendships with benefits watchlist:

BAC 16 April 2010
C 19 April 2010
MS 22 April 2010

I want to get to bed already, but since I'm in Bimbo Limbo, I don't want to be missing out on any major high calibre action.


No comments: