Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I've Been Thinking About Cheating On My Forex Broker...

I hate to admit it, but I've been thinking about cheating on my forex broker.

I know... I know... after all they've done for me.

But the NFA regulations have me all apprehensive and concerned.

I'm thinking if my account becomes five or six figures in about a year, should I move my account elsewhere... to either Citi or DBFX where I'm guaranteed FDIC coverage?

The major long term opportunity here is for some of the larger spot forex brokers to step in and prove their innocence and compliance. They've got to be the ones initiating a change in the game. Trust is a major issue right now and they've got to actually do something about it practically pronto. FDIC coverage or even a comparable private insurance that beats FDIC would be a necessity. Don't turn to AIG though. LOL. Then, they've got to be all FINRA as well. In addition, they should offer the new CME e-Micro Currency Futures.

Or am I really as bimbo as the APRSAM (arrogant, pompous, rude super alpha male) thinks I am? Have I really been sold the sizzle and not the steak, which would mean that the brokers won't be doing anything until and unless the NFA forces them to?

I hope I won't have to cheat on my forex broker and move elsewhere, but at least my poor forex broker won't have to deal with my ongoing diva trading tantrums and stalking any more.

No comments: