Tuesday, November 15, 2011

There's Potential...


... but I don't like how I'm not taking profit more often since a tonne of capital is still tied up with CENX and JRCC. Imagine the day when I can take profit on all my positions! What a day it'll be...

I'm going to experiment with some other strategies that'll enable me to truly day-trade, starting with tomorrow. But first, I must get out of CENX and JRCC on a profit - and I reckon that day will be arriving quite shortly as both were able to defend their 50% daily Fib levels with poise today.

I'm also waiting on TGB - and as usual, BAC. My Dad and I were discussing BAC one day and we decided that it might make a lot of cents to day-trade BAC. At one point, BAC was putting in directional moves of up to 9%, although lately, it's been less moody.

I'm not so concerned about the lack of upside in my portfolio today, opting instead to look at the potential for more momentum tomorrow - particularly since Nasdaq is showing a lot of fervour and the velocity of the decline coming from European markets is starting to slow drastically:

+0.19% SBA
+0.69% Roth IRA

+0.14% DJIA
+1.09% Nasdaq
+0.48% S&P

-0.03% FTSE
-0.54% Eurofirst

+0.29% VIX

Oil closing above $99 for the first time since July...


No comments: