Monday, November 21, 2011

The Previous Time There Was A Market Sell-off...


I had a beautiful trading distraction in the form of a luxury-filled trip to Hong Kong, where I met the mouth watering 9FM and spent my time sprinting around the city in the most adorable Hermes sandals.

This time around, it's not as fun as I battle a flu and face a dwindling account - with very little buying support from my market buddies.

I put in some worst case scenario bids and will be watching corn, oil, and JPM. Last time, I believed that the $24.99 level on JPM would be the one to watch for the ultimate sign of extreme bearishness.

I'm going to watch these levels for a clue as to when I can start arbitraging the bears...

This is just the beginning - and not the end - of my profit-taking!!



No comments: