Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hallo-weenie: By Far the Best MF Eulogy...


A bright and shiny morning to my cronies all over the world! After getting a full night's sleep, I'm ready to go once again and can't wait to attempt catching some CENX and JRCC. You would think I would learn my lesson with falling knives, but my strategy is my only one solely because I've decided to trade on cash and not margin. Long is the only position I can take - and boy I like it long, not short.

Since I dedicated nearly a full week to trading MF, I'd be lying if I told you I wouldn't miss the volatility and the temporary trading plaisir it brought, although if trading continues to be halted, I'd be left with a permanent loss that'll take me a few trades to recover? Not exactly the best case scenario, but the worst has happened and I survived due to a teeny tiny weeny bit of trading discipline I picked up from, oh, I don't know - quitting my bona fide six figure job during my TETSOB days and then hippily happily attending the 9FM School of Negotiation. He's my favourite person in the world now...

Whoa... but it seems my blog is starting to epitomise all that's wrong with the world on this version here...

My biggest question for the day is will we see the 40s on VIX again - or will the 30s be tops? Or will we surprisingly see a drop on VIX?

Right now, I wouldn't mind buying at 33-35 on VIX.

ISM at 10...


No comments: