Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I Think I Just Got Detention...


I might have traded too much, resulting in Regulation T probation for my SBA. Apparently, I was able to avoid it last time by depositing more cash, but couldn't avoid it with my Roth IRA, which currently is still on probation. Gotta call E*Trade to find out whether I need to take special precautions. But I swear I thought I had twice as much cash as the trades I was making!

I had an otherwise good trading day, though I missed out on a tonne of profits on both CENX and PDC from being too fraidy.

The good news is that oil ended above its 50% daily Fib level again and if today was any indication, this could potentially foreshadow higher commodities for tomorrow.

If this is what crony capitalism is all about, I don't want it to stop! So let's pray for the profits to continue rolling in because open outcry trading is so exhilarating...

-0.63% SBA (MF drop... excluding profit taking on CENX and PDC positions)
+2.88% Roth IRA

+1.53% DJIA
+1.27% Nasdaq
+1.61% S&P

+1.15% FTSE
+1.03% Eurofirst

-5.61% VIX


Spotlight on AA, JRCC, and TGB in the SBA for tomorrow! Will there be more profit taking on the horizon?



No comments: