Monday, August 29, 2011

Professors, I'm Stuck!


The same thing that happened last week is happening again today. E*Trade has put me on probation again and now I can't get into a new trade until my sell orders settle. If I sell CENX now, I might miss ISM Manufacturing later in the week. If I don't take profit, the Glencore Traders might take my glasses off.

I really don't want to trade on margin, but in order to keep up these gains, I'm going to have to do something quick to resolve this issue once and for all. We only have 20 trading days per month. If I have to wait Transaction +3 days every time I sell, it'll cut my profitability down dramatically.

Do I move more cash into a new account or remain patient? Due to impatience, I missed the move back up on HERO as well as the move up on NXG.

Based on my nymphomaniac trading style, more likely than not, I'll need more than two accounts to be able to bypass Regulation T.

Do I want to tie up my cash this way?

Oh, set me free...



No comments: