Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Is That Caviar?

Monday, 15 August 2011

If trading life could only be this good every day…

+6.77% SBA

+3.41% Roth IRA

+1.90% DJIA

+1.88% Nasdaq

+2.18% S&P


Harry (+4.66%) is spicing up my Roth IRA together with MS (+6.1%). In the SBA, the gains from STO (+3.99%) and CENX (+4.72%) are starting to offset my recent BAC (+7.93%) mishap whilst BAC is showing a slow recovery in spite of Professor Paulson halving his BAC stake.


The SBA also benefitted due to a sudden unexpected jump in EATR… my E*Trade platform actually says it has an EPS of 0.00163… if that’s true, then share prices are trading below that at the moment. But you never know how reliable these metrics are with sub-penny stocks. This gets me very inspired though. What if I continue to look for sub-penny stocks that are trading below EPS? If I risk very little, will I start finding some success if any of them hit it big?


Before anyone starts calling me Chun Li of Street Fighter fame, I was only able to burn 627 calories via 8.53 miles in 29:43 minutes today. I skipped a few days too. When I’m at the gym, everything appears a blur to me as I don’t have my contact lenses on. Apparently, I’m going at 280 spm so some guy on the treadmill must have been going at 500 spm. I wouldn’t mind if my portfolio ran that fast. I would call it Roadrunner…

No comments: