Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Waiting Game


I have been waiting and waiting and I don't think I've ever wanted a guy to call so much! Finally, I succumbed to the trading plaisir of doing another nine figure deal and I sent him an email. Now, I'm waiting again. This negotiation has been going on for almost a month.

I hope my email was the right move. He explicitly told me that if I don't hear from him for a few days, it means that there is no further upside on my consultation fee. I laughed, but I secretly like a man who can negotiate like that. I have new ammunition though and I have something of value and therefore will maintain my trading dignity even in face of a rapidly diminishing cash flow scenario.

After my visit to the spa, it has been a downhill tread as far as my portfolio goes. But I've been experiencing an enhanced feeling of tranquil well-being ever since.


Yesterday:

-2.97% SBA

-1.52% Roth IRA


-0.28% S&P

+0.01% DJIA

-0.32% Nasdaq


Today:

-0.02% SBA

-0.36% Roth IRA


-0.78% S&P

-0.95% DJIA

-0.96% Nasdaq


Tomorrow:

Gearing up for Earnings Season and hopefully will also have great news to report on my first consulting gig! Whoever previously ran my stops better be keeping me in their prayers.. when I sign this gig, you may get a chance to do it one more time! But do you think I'll let you?


No comments: