Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Another Late Night...


I did some more cold calling last night to the point where someone actually asked me what I was doing up so late, then tossed and turned until at least 3:30 am pondering why my 9 Figure Man hasn't called yet. Is he just busy? Or is he traveling? Or is he just plain playing mind games with me?

But there's no doubt in my mind that there is only one woman who can give him what he needs - and that happens to be moi!

Our negotiation has been very much like a high stakes poker game. I know when we finally get around to working together, there'll be a lot of trading plaisir. And I'm looking for a long term collaboration with this man. He is a gentleman above all and it won't be just about the moola, although a lot of it will be. The best part is that he didn't comment about my diva travel demands. I stipulated the exact hotel and airline / class I want to travel on in the agreement and all he mentioned was that my consultation fee was exorbitant. Is it? I'm worth it!

In addition to a fantastic lunch comprising of my homemade signature herb-crusted chicken tahini wrap, I also had a good trading session today, although I was absent for most of the day:

-0.64% SBA
+1.77% Roth IRA

+1.35% S&P
+1.52% DJIA
+2.10% Nasdaq


No comments: