Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Heiress Balance Sheet


JPM reported its earnings today and beat forecasts by about $0.12 according to my E*Trade trading platform. And to think... it all started with one man's vision to build a fortress balance sheet. I don't have Jamie Dimon's brains, but I'm pretty determined to be the best that I can be. And determination is what I have! If he can build a fortress balance sheet, then I reckon I'll be able to build an heiress balance sheet of my own.

The past few days have been especially busy, but I've been very efficient. I resorted to email marketing today and reached out to almost 30 of my nine figure man's competitors. As of now, I'm still dying to hear from Mr Few Hundred Million, but if I don't hear from him, then his competitors might be able to step in and fill my financial void, giving my balance sheet a boost. In a few days, I'm going to use fax and then leave it at that. Then, it'll be up to my nine figure man and his competitors to contact me. I may call the most important ones...

Whilst many people would stop at the cake that already exists, I'm always interested in baking another one from scratch so that one can theoretically have her cake and eat it too - or let them eat cake, which is apparently a historical inaccuracy, but that's besides the point.

Anyway, the companies I targeted are not already part of the existing market, but could be. I may be able to rewrite my industry's history and take my life from tragedy to strategy, from dope to hope, and from sin to win. This is going to get fun, just like my portfolio today:

+0.02% SBA
+0.60% Roth IRA (so close to beating the Nasdaq...)

+0.03% S&P
+0.06% DJIA
+0.61% Nasdaq


Don't forget: 15 April = BAC's turn...



No comments: