Monday, April 18, 2011

Harry Made Me Sad...


... he has that power over my portfolio. All it takes is a -4.36% retracement from HWD to make or break my day. It might also be because I didn't go to Church yesterday. What?

But my main focus is the young, twenty-something (and probably handsome) Mr 9 Figures. I'm still waiting for him to call and give me the greatest trading plaisir of my life. But I am by no means desperate! Over the weekend, a few other 8 to 9 Figure Suitors responded with enthusiasm to my email marketing campaign. So far, my response rate is about 16%! That's one hot campaign. And this was only a four sentence email. Apparently, I said all the right things and I won't have to resort to the fax machine if all goes well.

Anything would be better than my report card and I might have to call my trading a day if this continues.

-1.11% SBA
-2.36% Roth IRA

-1.07% S&P
-1.14% DJIA
-1.06% Nasdaq



No comments: