Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Coral Grief


Doctor, help! ForexDiva's in pain...

As the US budget impasse continues and as squeaks about Portugal's debt grow louder, my portfolio similarly retraced in a major way today. But research pays off.

Last night, I found myself wishing I had paid more attention to my intro to accounting professor years ago. Honestly, I only remember what his glasses looked like and something about depreciation and amortization. However, I think I may be onto formulating a very lucrative tax reduction strategy and I'm going to share some of my bimbo thoughts with my favourite Professors of Finance when I have more time.

For now, I'm handing in my frightening report card:

+1.09% SBA
-0.97% Roth IRA

+0.24% S&P
+0.27% DJIA
+0.31% Nasdaq

Is it me, or does my Roth IRA now seem to be severely negatively correlated with the general market? I secretly ponder whether that is a positive or a negative, but I suppose I'll be able to react with my SBA if my Roth IRA begins to underperform.


No comments: