Friday, April 8, 2011

Rub A Dub Dub, Let's Soak In My Tub


I spent the early part of my day relaxing at a nearby spa, making use of their sauna and steam bath as well as enjoying a 1.5 hour massage. Don't tell anyone, but when I was still in Belgium, I let it get to the point of a 3 hour massage every week. Shhh... I know it's very naughty of me.

Anyway, their receptionist told me about their 2 hour massage, but this time, I opted for the lower budget indulgence. Once I sign my nine figure deal, I'm going to make this a regular treat for myself because darn it, I deserve it!

Mmm... especially after today's performance, my dear Sultans!

+0.32% SBA
+0.73% Roth IRA

-0.40% S&P
-0.24% DJIA
-0.56% Nasdaq


And I'm totally underselling myself, aren't I? Nine figure deal and I only get six figures? Jamie Dimon there has totally got himself a lucrative, desirable gig. If only I had his brains...



No comments: